Simple Way to Make Exotic My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake for Types of Food

My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!

My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake

Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my chili cheese hominy bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake is something that I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my chili cheese hominy bake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake:

  1. Make ready 2 of (15.5) oz cans Golden Hominy.
  2. Get 1 lb of ground beef.
  3. Prepare 1 of (14.5) oz can fire roasted tomatoes.
  4. Make ready 1-2 tbsp of taco seasoning.
  5. Make ready 1 tsp of ground cumin.
  6. Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
  7. Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
  8. Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried cilantro.
  9. Make ready to taste of Salt.
  10. Make ready 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
  11. Get 1/2 cup of pepper jack cheese.
  12. Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
  13. Get 2 of green onions diced.

Steps to make My Chili Cheese Hominy Bake:

  1. Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
  2. In a medium skillet cook ground beef if you need to drain it, drain it then add seasonings. If you don't need to then add seasonings + salt..
  3. Add tomatoes and more seasonings if needed..
  4. In a baking dish add the hominy, ground beef mixture, cheeses, green onions and sprinkle garlic powder and more cilantro on the top..
  5. Pop in the oven for 30-45 minutes. With 5 minutes remaining turn broiler on to get the cheese bubbly and brown..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my chili cheese hominy bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Way to Make Quick Brazilian Cheesy Bread

Easy to Prepare Exotic Homemade Mocha for Breakfast Food

Recipe of Fancy Chorizo Risotto (Spicy) for List of Food