Simple Way to Make Favorite Ham Pizza for Appetizer Food

Ham Pizza.

Ham Pizza

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ham pizza. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Ham Pizza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ham Pizza is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham pizza using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Ham Pizza:

  1. {Make ready 10 slices of if round ham.
  2. {Prepare of Cheese.
  3. {Make ready of Ketchup.
  4. {Take of Some mushroom.
  5. {Get of Pineapple.
  6. {Prepare of Dough:flour salt butter sugar yeast egg milk.

Instructions to make Ham Pizza:

  1. Make the dough first.Then flatten and maje a hole using pork.Brush ketchup then.sprinkle cheese and arrange the ingredients on top.Lastly sprinkle cheese again.Bake for 18 mins at 250c..
  2. .

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food ham pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe of Ultimate At-home Stuffed Crust Pizza Shortcut for Type of Food

Simple Way to Make Authentic Greek Salad for Diet Recipe

Recipe of Perfect Mocha Torte for Breakfast Food